Sunday, January 12, 2020

Holiday

HOLIDAY


Last holiday, my family and I went to Jogjakarta to meet other family members. I went by train. The journey I took was about 9 hours. After arriving at around 2 pm my family and I waited until 7 in the morning at the train station because the hotel we booked wasn't open yet. Short story, me and my family went to several places, one of them is Prambanan Temple.

On the trip, it started to look like it was going to rain. But we still walked towards Prambanan. After getting there, the weather was cloudy. But we all went up to the area near the temple. It suddenly rains. As a result we all ran and scattered. My sister and aunt ran towards the tree. However, because of our tradition, we do not allow shelter under a tree when it rains, we run to the exit door. 
After meeting with my family, we arrived at shelter. But my younger brother threw my shoes in the puddle. After getting to the car I was surprised, there was little fish that entered in my shoes. I think its a nice holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment