Sunday, September 15, 2019

Biography

My Inspiration

Alfon Suhari, he is a retired Lieutenant Colonel. He was born on November 30th, 1945. Do you know who he is? Yaps he is my grandfather. He is a member of the TNI. The army, navy and air force he had already crossed. His last assignment as a TNI was the Paskhas-Mako ops case.

Why did I choose him? because he is the one who always taught me from childhood. My parents are always busy with their work, but they never forget to me. But the most influential person in my life is my grandfather. Because he taught me how to write, read, fight, and be brave. If I'm afraid he always scolds me and somehow I have to be a brave person.

he also never forbade me to try new things. He is free and always gives me confidence. That is the reason I have never been afraid and have never wanted or intended to disappoint the trust that he gave. In essence, he is a person who is tough and gentle on those around him.


No comments:

Post a Comment