Friday, August 30, 2019

progam

Sweet 17th Birthday Party 

My birthday is on the Desember 31th 2020. I will celebrate my 17th birthday party in a café called 'Grandpa's House'. Why? because I like to go to cafe with my friend. Maybe once week. And I would like to treat my friends some foods or drinks i. The party will be held on January 10th 2021, at 8 o'clock. It's not right on my birthday because my birthday falls in holiday and if I celebrate it at that time my friends won't be able to attend the party.

Start                                         8 PM
Start to eat                               8.30 PM
Singing together                        9 PM
Take some memorable pictures  10 PM

To make the party a huge success maybe I would hire a DJ and a MC. All attendants is expected to wear black themed clothes and to come on time. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment