Thursday, August 1, 2019

Hallo everyone my name is Cecillia Silvia Puspitadewi. You can called me Sesil. I live in Bandung at Jalan Nias block D2 NO. 119. I'm 15 years old now.I like to hangout with my friend. Sometimes, i ilke to go to cafe with my friends. I studied in Saint Angela Junior High School. And now I am in 3 Senior High School Bandung.  I'am interested in music, sport and desain. My favorite music is Jazz. Because his song so suitable for teenagers. I have always been good at sport. I like playing volly in saturday with my friends at Saint Angela School. But now in saturday i have to go to 3 SHS for following the school lesson.

I have a little sister-Melan. She is 9 years old. She like swimming, but i didn't like it. Because i can't swin. Even i can't flots. Actually she is very naughty and lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment